Thursday, July 4, 2013

More for the Minnie collection

More for the Minnie collection! Formal night and an afternoon at sea.

The Queen of Hearts is my inner villain so of course I had to get my picture with her.

There was a deck party for American Independence Day so Minnie had on her patriotic outfit, and the Pirate party is still to come, plus she will be wearing her princess outfit on our next sea day (at 12:30, so I will plan for a late lunch that day). I have become friends with the character manager during my quest to collect photos of her outfits, so he gives me a heads up about what she will be wearing when.

2 comments:

  1. I really, really love your blog! I will be on the sailing starting next Tuesday. Enjoy your last days! And keep the ship in good shape. We are on deck 6. Go, Cindy, go!
    Greetings from Germany
    Trixie

    ReplyDelete