That doesn't mean I pack the whole medicine cabinet to bring with us. In fact, here's what you'll find in our medicine bag:
- Bonine - this product is our go-to for motion sickness. We find it's best to take it around sailaway party time and it's in effect by the time dinner rolls around. While we didn't feel the sea much in the Med in 2007, others have reported some summer storms can toss the ship about, so it's better to be prepared than not. I found these to be good when whale-watching in Alaska, too.
- Junior Strength Tylenol (chewable) - for those members of our traveling party who don't do so well at swallowing pills
- Benadryl - You never know when you might have an allergic reaction to something
- Liquid cough medicine - that tickle in your throat might be more.
- Pepto-Bismol (chewable) - Travel-tummy, enough said?
- Tums - Too much rich food.
- Hydrocortisone cream - perfect for those mysterious bug bites or itches