Thursday, February 21, 2013

Venice, here we come!

My laminated Streetwise maps for Venice, Barcelona, and Rome came in the mail yesterday.  Because we’ve been to Barcelona and Rome before, I was most excited to start looking at the one for Venice.  Which really shouldn’t be called a street map, but a canal map!

In addition to getting the map, DCL posted their shore excursions for Venice today so I feel like we can finally start planning what we’d like to see and do while there.  You would think that, since Venice was the main reason we booked this cruise, we would have a good idea of where we’re going, but we really don’t.  But no worries, my friends, there’s plenty of time to plan!

Ironically, when I Googled “Top Ten Things to Do in Venice,” nearly every list included “get lost.”

No comments:

Post a Comment